Welcome to my series of social media tips. These are aimed primarily at a police audience, but hopefully applicable to a wider group of people too, especially those in the public sector. This series of posts will aim to identify some good practice and useful hints and tips for police officers and staff to consider when using social media.
- #bostonexplosion #ukgc11 ACPO augmented reality Big Society coalition collaboration communication communities community conference confidence conservatives crime Crompton CSPs data DEI demographics elected engagement Facebook fairness feedback Flick'r futures GMP government govt GPS handbook hashtag Home Secretary invisible policing iPhone job losses legitimacy liberal democrats Lincolnshire Lincs local govt Mackey Manor Labs march Microsoft Money mypolice open data Personal police police authority policing policy politics privacy protest redundancy SCC scrutiny SIO social media strategic command course Strategy targets technology Texas trust Twitter twitter trial Values VFM video wildlife protection Yammer YouTube
- RT @JamieJBartlett: Short extract from my book Radicals, about inconsistencies in attitudes about who's responsible for violence in your na… 3 days ago
- RT @WYPDeeCollins: Not often I'm lost for words ................... twitter.com/wyp_ccc/status… 4 days ago
- RT @N8research: .@N8PRP awards £100,000 seed-corn funding into urgent policing research n8research.org.uk/n8prp-awards-1… https://t.co/OPk9DICCUq 5 days ago
- RT @towersjude: bookings now open for next @N8PRP Training & Learning workshop on 'Researching Policing' in Newcastle, 25 July: https://t.c… 6 days ago
- RT @AccLeicsPolice: Great input from @PoliceNAWG answering the question "What can your analyst do for you?" It turns out they can do absolu… 1 week ago