Welcome to my series of social media tips. These are aimed primarily at a police audience, but hopefully applicable to a wider group of people too, especially those in the public sector. This series of posts will aim to identify some good practice and useful hints and tips for police officers and staff to consider when using social media.
- #bostonexplosion #ukgc11 ACPO augmented reality Big Society coalition collaboration communication communities community conference confidence conservatives crime Crompton CSPs data DEI demographics elected engagement Facebook fairness feedback Flick'r futures GMP government govt GPS handbook hashtag Home Secretary invisible policing iPhone job losses legitimacy liberal democrats Lincolnshire Lincs local govt Mackey Manor Labs march Microsoft Money mypolice open data Personal police police authority policing policy politics privacy protest redundancy SCC scrutiny SIO social media strategic command course Strategy targets technology Texas trust Twitter twitter trial Values VFM video wildlife protection Yammer YouTube
- RT @drstevenchase: inspirethenarrative-top start from Andy Rhodes,no place for simple, wrong answers. Right answers often complex. sc2017 @… 2 weeks ago
- Powerful stuff twitter.com/LeicesterPolFe… 3 weeks ago
- RT @N8PRP: New blog unwraps research into #policepractice & underreporting of #sexualabuse @DrKarenHarrison @DrAishaKGill https://t.co/L2Lc… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Crawford1Adam: New Report Brings to Light the Potential of Restorative Approaches with Organised Crime @N8PRP @lhoiry https://t.co/HDd… 1 month ago
- RT @JamieJBartlett: I wrote a small thing on the other place about how Virgin train toilets are a similie for modern technology. https://t.… 1 month ago